Thursday, September 2, 2010

Should You Find Yourself Starving at the Mall...

I was sitting on the couch, waiting for take-out to arrive, and I thought about how I'd like to be getting baked ziti from Sbarro's delivered to me - that way I wouldn't feel the shame of going into Sbarro's to get baked ziti. Also, I didn't feel like moving. Let me get back to the pasta. You know you've had it. It's the best baked ziti ever, in fact. Then I got to reminiscing about all the food I probably shouldn't know about, but being an avid shopper, I do. Here goes...

Sbarro's: Baked Ziti
Bertucci's: Caramelized Onion Pizza
Tanger Outlets: Chinese Food
Ranch One: French Fries
Bloomingdales: Plain Yogurt with Strawberries and Granola
Saks Fifth Avenue: Sweet Potato Fries

The Greatest Ziti of All Time

No comments:

Post a Comment